
I chose this painting because I think it shows the world together. There is something big and strong that I can't identify. Maybe the face is symbolizing the peace that SHOULD spread all around the world. Click on the fine art america to visit the site.
What are Global Issues? Well to me, global issues are the issues around the globe. Say, like somewhere there might he constant floods. There might be hurricanes, earthquakes, or tsunamis, somewhere around the world. I think its important to talk about these causes because if we become aware of all the tragedies, we could do something to help, or we could tell other people about these issues or remind them about it. We could also tell our friends, families and even our teachers. Remember, every little thing can help.
Why should I care? I should care because the world should mean everything to me. If the world dies, I die. There are a lot of tragedies in the world happening right now. But I don't know about them. So maybe, just maybe, if I knew and cared about some of the biggest tragedies happening right now, that could help. That could help me and those people/animals facing that problem. I should care because the world together is a global community. I should care because everyone in the world is family. They might not relate to you, they might not even know you, but we still are a community together. If we work together, we can help save the world and the people. But only, if we work together.
No comments:
Post a Comment